Thursday, January 28, 2010

1/28

During the last couple of days I have been gambling a little. I haven't loss much and I still have a large chunk of my budget left to continue. So I count that as all good for Las Vegas. We had lunch yesterday at the Mesa Grill, Bobby Flay's restaurant at Caesars' Palace (for those who are also devotees of the Food Channel). Pat and I shared the best burger ever. We are ignoring our diet plans while in Vegas.

Robert and I went to see the magic show of Penn and Teller last night. Wayne wasn't feeling well and Pat had other plans so we went without them. It was a good show. Robert participated in the show a bit when he had a book of jokes and they were able to quote what joke he had selected. We were amazed.

Tonight we plan to see "The Jersey Boys" and tomorrow we have tickets for "O" by Cirque du Soleil. Looking forward to those.

No comments:

Post a Comment