Monday, February 1, 2010

2/1/10

Thursday evening we went to see Jersey Boys. Great Show!!! Mark has a friend in the cast so after the show we met him and he gave us a tour of backstage. We had a wonderful dinner in a French restaurant prior to the show. It was soooo good. From the restaurant we were able to watch the pirate show at Treasure Island across the street. I wasn't tired at the end of the show so I decided to play at the blackjack table -- won $100. The next morning I spent $3 in the penny slots and won $336!! At the end of the week I went home with an additional $400. Best week I've ever had in Vegas.

Friday evening we saw O by Cirque de Soleil. I wasn't all that impressed really although it was good and everybody else seemed to enjoy it more that I did. Saturday we returned to the beach house and Sunday we drove to San Diego.

When we arrived at the hotel I asked for a Jacuzzi and got it for no additional cost. It is the best Jacuzzi I've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment